Wednesday, September 8, 2010

craft day - ribbon

I try to have a craft day every sunday with my 12 year old daughter. I plan the week before what kind of things we can do together. I will be sharing some of those projects with you as we get ready for the Fall Barn Sale. I really look forward to the one on one time that we have together and I hope that she gains an appreciation of making things with her hands that I have always had.
In the past we have made beautiful hangtags, stamped pencils, decoupaged clipboards, iron on bags, stamped jewelry and many other things.
A couple weeks ago we dyed ribbon.
Here are some pictures of our before and after ribbon that we make together.




1 comment:

  1. So pretty! What an awesome thing...creating such lovely memories with your daughter!

    P.S. Can't WAIT for the sale :)

    ReplyDelete