Monday, September 20, 2010

best county fair in ohio

I had the pleasure of visiting my home county fair last weekend.  I grew up in Wayne County Ohio and always attended the county fair when I was younger.  Living in a rural area we always looked forward to Fair Day - when we got a day off school to go to the fair. 
It has been many years since I have been back to the fair and I realize what I took for granted all these years.  This fair is really a terrific fair.


I especially enjoy the barns with the produce and pies with blue ribbons!!







What makes for blue ribbon hay I wondered?


If you ever have the opportunity to go to the Wayne County Fair - check it out.
While we were there we also went to the Quailcrest Farm Herb Fair, which is always a wonderful afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment