Saturday, November 20, 2010

baa baa black sheep

   I always have mixed emotions about changing the clocks back.  
The early evening dark skies are no fun.
But I do feel better about my kids catching the school bus in the daylight now. 
Another good thing is, I can enjoy the scenery on the way to work.  
As I drive down the country roads I enjoy seeing the sheep, cows and horses grazing in the fields.  I especially like our neighbors sheep.
They are so inquisitive.
Our neighbors have invited my children to bottle feed the newborns babies.  
When you stop by to look at them, they are so curious and they peek around the corner at you.  They make me smile every morning as I leave for work :)
And, on the bright side...its only another 31 days before the days start getting longer again!


2 comments:

  1. Good way to be positive, and definitely let the kids bottle feed the lambs, it is such a great experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute. Makes me want to pick them up and hug them. But having had my foot stepped on by a sheep before, I'll admire them from afar.

    ReplyDelete