Saturday, December 10, 2011

silver deer

I have been collecting vintage reindeer for years.
I had a lot of vintage deer that didn't match each other...
So this year I decided to add a little sparkle to them and make them match!
My daughter and I got out the glue and glitter!
She used a paintbrush and glued the deer and I glittered them.  
I finished them off with a shot of hairspray to set the glitter.  
I think they look so cute!
The nice thing is you can take deer that don't match and make them look like a little family by adding glitter!
Have a great weekend!


If you haven't entered our Annie Sloan Chalk Paint giveaway, there is still time!
click here for all the details!

2 comments:

  1. They are so dear. Sorry, I couldn't resist. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRILLIANT using hairspray! I have some I made a few years ago and they glitter everywhere. Thanks for the tip:)

    ReplyDelete