Monday, June 27, 2011

going somewhere?....


For those of you who have followed me for a while, you know that I become obsessed with things.  
If it's on my list and I find one, most people would check it off their list and move on.  
I become obsessed and want to find more....

and more...maybe there is a better one out there....this one was really long!
and more .... this one can't be found in the states, so it is special!  ( it's from a little shop in the Cotswolds in England)
 and more...this one was different because it had the numbers down the side....gotta have it!
I say to my husband I need to make a collection... or I need to share them with my customers... because surely, if I am obsessed, then so should they be right?....
Well that's what i tell my hubby... :)
And so, here is one of the latest obsessions - subway or bus signs (along with the loving cups and...)


Here are a few I am offering for sale (shown below).  
The first was cut from the original shown in my second picture (the long one) It's the real deal.
The other three are great reproductions, one of New York, one of London and the last one of Paris.
Let me know if anyone is interested in any of these last four.




I would like to travel to all these locations!

4 comments:

  1. Love your signs...lovin' "subway art" of all kinds right now. I agree...I love England and would love to revisit some of those places.
    Great post!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too have a sign fetish ... I have quite a few around this old house ... couldn't pick a favorite if I had to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love those subway roll signs. I found mine on ebay and reluctantly cut it into sections and framed them as a set of 3. They look great in any decor because they're black and white.
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those subway signs! I think it is a great obsession. :)

    ReplyDelete