Sunday, February 6, 2011

spring fever - cake plates!

I havent crafted in several weeks and I am feeling really unfulfilled.  Well I made up for it today!
I got up at dawns crack today and had a big list of things I wanted to do today!
I made pretty cake plates, flower artwork, pretty clips and hangers, tags, decoupaged furniture to name a few things.  I will be sharing them with you this week.
I will start with showing you some pretty cake plates I made with some vintage plates and candlestick holders.
I have always collected mismatched pretty plates that no one else wants.  I visited a local thrift store and picked up some pretty crystal candle holders and paired the two together.  Center your candlestick and use some glue that bonds ceramic and glass.  You can add a few tiers.  These will make a wonderful display for your spring treats!

2 comments: