Sunday, October 3, 2010

THANK YOU ALL!

WOW!!  What a great weekend we had!  Thank you to everyone who came to the farm for the sale! 
It was so good to see everyone and great to meet so many new friends!!
We had a much bigger turnout than we expected!  Thank you for all your patience to those of you who waited in line during our busiest time.  Hopefully we did not disappoint you!
It was great meeting and talking to everyone.


Special thanks to Lisa from Urban Farmhouse, Kim from Uptown Antiques,  Judith at Bloomsbury Loft, Tami from Cupcake Studio, Kelly from Primitives and Porcelain.  
Your support you have given us is incredible.  To those of you who haven't visited these ladies stores/blogspots, please do so!

www.myurbanfarmhouse.com
www.uptown-antiques.com
bloomsburyloft.blogspot.com
cupcakestudio.blogspot.com
www.primitivesandporcelain.com


And many, many thanks to my family and friends who worked as Farm Hands this weekend : my husband and kids, my two sisters Becky and Sandy, my mom (momma hen), my friends Anne, Brenda, Eddy and Cindy, and sister in law Jen.  We couldn't have done it without all your help...thank you!
Here are a few pictures from this weekend.






5 comments:

  1. OH MY YOUR PICTURES JUST LOOK WONDERFUL I AM SO VERY GLAD YOUR SHOW WAS A GREAT ONE , YEAH !!!
    THEY ARE SO MUCH WORK BUT SO WORTH IT WHEN YOU HAVE SUCH A GREAT TURN OUT !!
    SO LOVE YOUR STYLE :)
    I HOPE THIS WEEK IS A RESTFUL ONE !
    TAKE CARE !
    WARMLY
    JANET

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Janet - I just checked the shots from your show this weekend, absolutely beautiful!!! Glad yours went well too!
    They are a lot of work, but when you are in the middle of it, meeting all the wonderful people, it so energizes and validates what you are doing!
    We have met so many wonderful, special people.
    We will for sure find you at Scotts next month!!
    Have a great week!
    Regards,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a glorious sale! You ladies know how to do it right...it is a treat to be able to attend and see your talents first-hand. I LOVE my purchases, especially the buttons, ironstone platter & cool chalkboards. You guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, you're so sweet to mention urban farmhouse here! Thanks! I'm so thrilled you sale was HUGE, that is fantastic!! So wish I could have been there but I was really enjoying where I was at too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, besides all the wonderful goodies at your sale, you always manage to create an amazing atmosphere filled with charm and a genuine sense of welcoming. You and Becky are absolutely awesome! Thanks so much for mentioning Uptown Antiques!

    ReplyDelete