Monday, December 10, 2012

a huge thank you!!



Wow!  We are humbled!  
We want to say THANK YOU to everyone who came over the weekend to visit us.  
We thought the pouring down rain would keep everyone away!
It didn't!!
It was so great to see so many old friends and make some new ones!
Thank you to all our wonderful friends and customers who stood in the rain.
Thanks to my darling son who worked the muddy parking lot and made sure no one got stuck! 
Thanks to my sweet daughter who helped me so much.
Thanks to my wonderful French Hen Farm crew, which without you this wouldn't be possible...
Thanks to my sisters, Becky and Sandy; my cousins Judy, Jane and Bonnie; and my friends Anne, Cindy, Kim, Carrin and Jeff, Jenni and AJ, Mechele; and my mom, who instilled this love of what we do here.
And a very special thanks to my hubby who helps me every day and loves this as much as I do!







2 comments:

  1. Congrats on a successful show! How wonderful everything/everyone looks- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummed I couldn't make it this time!

    ReplyDelete