Friday, April 5, 2019

Yes!, We will be having our annual Barn Sale!

Yes we are having the Barn Sale! ⠀
I know I have been quiet about our annual sale. 
As many of you know, my little sister passed away a couple months ago.
I was not sure if I could have another sale without her. 
My big sis and our friends encouraged us to have the sale in Beckys honor, as that is what she would want us to do. ⠀

Becky loved a good sale! I would love when she would come and do her walk through prior to the weekend. She would walk around and smile and say “ I would LOVE this sale!” Pretending like she had just stumbled upon it while driving down a country road. Only then, did I feel it was ready to open the doors. ⠀

So we picked up a load of her things and this sale will be in her honor. All pink ribbon items sold will go towards her daughters college fund. They are 5 & 8. ⠀
Things will be priced to sell!⠀

We are not sure if we will continue to have our sales , so you don’t want to miss this one! ⠀
If you have never been to one of our sales check out⠀
Https://www.frenchhenfarm.com/barn-sale

So please come celebrate my dear sweet little sister Becky!





4 comments: