Wednesday, July 3, 2013

2 graduations,a wedding, and a funeral later

So you have heard of 4 weddings and a funeral... we have had 2 graduations, 1 wedding and a funeral since we had our barn sale in May.  It has been very, very busy here on the farm.
    The day after the Sale (which was Mothers Day)  we needed to clean out the whole barn.  Completely.  We had a wedding 2 weeks later.  My niece was getting married on our barn.  We need to clean it out that weekend because we had a funeral the following weekend we had to go to.  I will share some pictures from the wedding later.
    My son then graduated from high school the following weekend.  We had two graduation parties - one for him and one for him and his cousin a few weeks later.  Pictures of that to come later too!
    I wanted to take a moment and thank all the wonderful friends and family members that helped with our last Sale.  We had a wonderful time with all of you and we want to thank our wonderful customers who came out in the rain.  It was so great to see you all!
    My friend Brian took some amazing pictures from the Sale and I wanted to share them with you.  He is an amazing photographer www.groganstudios.com 









1 comment:

  1. OMGosh! What a great venue for a wedding! It looks AMAZING! Congrats on all the happy events in your life and I am sorry for the loss. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete