Sunday, May 20, 2012

recycled books

My friend was cleaning out her house and was going to get rid of a whole lot of books.  
I asked her if I could have them.  
Surely my daughter and I could come up with something to do with them!
 So this sale we took her books and came up with new ways of using them.
From taking paperbacks and making them into new shapes....
to making the pages into new artwork....
or covering the books in pretty papers or sayings...
so many things you can do with old books!

3 comments:

  1. love what you did with the books
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find the pretty paper to cover your books. I have been looking for that everywhere! I would be grateful if you would point me in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to know where to find the book cover papers with the writing please.

    ReplyDelete